The COVID-19 Pandemic has turned the world upside down. It has killed countless people, shut down businesses, and created unemployment in some sectors of the global economy.
- The heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) industry have not been spared by the economic ramifications of the virus.
- REHVA, an HVAC association, has responded to the crisis by drafting a guidance document on HVAC system operations, and safety standards required to halt the spread of COVID-19.
- In a globe so full of unruly weather, destructive winds can seriously damage data centers.
- Excessive heat can overwhelm a warehouse, and fumes can spoil the atmosphere in a mall.
All in all, these situations will create inconvenience for workers in the building. The good news is that New Jersey HVAC has the solutions to all these dreadful scenes. If you’re looking for the best heating and cooling service providers post Covid-19 Pandemic, look no further than New Jersey HVAC.
New Jersey HVAC – Our Services
Here are some of our HVAC services that clients often count on us to deliver.
- Installation of industrial refrigeration systems
- Technical support on commercial HVAC
- Commercial heating systems
- Heating repair in New Jersey
- Furnace repair work in Jersey
- AC repair work in New Jersey
- Sale of commercial heating and cooling systems
Why Choose New Jersey HVAC
- 100% reliable installations
- New Jersey HVAC experts always get the job done perfectly
- Comfort, safety and security, are all guaranteed
- Our high-quality systems give you value for your money
- New Jersey HVAC systems conform to REHVA and ASHRAE standards.
- We have energy-saving systems to cut down your power bills
How We Keep Our Customers Safe From Covid-19
New Jersey HVAC fully understands that customers are the reason for our existence. Therefore, our installations follow safety precautions to ensure that your systems will function at their best, without exposing you to the Coronavirus.
Social distancing protocols still remain on our list of safe practices when installing both cooling and heating machines. If a New Jersey HVAC technician is coming to your home, it means that he’s fully geared up with the safety tools listed below.
- N-95 Face Masks
- Antibacterial soaps
- High-grade hand sanitizers
- Disposable hand gloves
- Protective clothing
- Shoe covers
When Are We Open For Business?
- In these times of crisis, when many states and cities are still under total lock-downs, heating and cooling systems are classified as very essential services.
- More people staying at home means that the demand for HVAC systems is on the increase. Keeping the thoughts of customers on our minds, New Jersey HVAC is still open for business 24/7.
- That means you can call on our experienced technical teams to attend to your needs anytime. Whether it’s about repair, maintenance, or installation of new systems, do give us a call.
How New Jersey HVAC Systems Comply with COVID-19 Protocols
- Just recently, ASHRAE, a US body of air-conditioning engineers, set up a task force to look into how Coronavirus relates to HVAC systems. It turns out the relationship between the spread of Covid-19 and heating/cooling systems is not that complex.
- In the study, ASHRAE encouraged property owners to switch on their air-conditioners as a way to curb the spread of Covid-19 inside buildings. The association was confident that by following standard manufacturing procedures, HVAC companies can play a huge role in the containment of the virus.
- This is possible to achieve if the airborne exposure of Covid-19 is carefully controlled by making some adjustments to the building process of HVAC systems.
- This may sound like science fiction, but in fact, it lies within the confines of New Jersey HVAC systems. With proper ventilation and air filtration in place, NJ HVAC systems can drastically decrease the airborne concentration of Covid-19. This can minimize your risks of contracting the virus from the environment.
- We highly encourage customers to keep their air-conditioners running in order to lessen the airborne transmission of the deadly Covid-19 Pandemic.
- If you’re still stuck in a dilemma about Covid-19 and HVAC headache, call on us, and we will be more than happy to help you improve your indoor air quality. For decades, New Jersey HVAC has been helping thousands of satisfied customers with quality testing services.
- We have state-of-the-art testing tools that can determine the quality of air circulating through your building. Fresh air is vital for your respiratory health. On the other hand, stale air will create problems for your lungs, making your immune system ill-prepared for Covid-19.
To summarize, this is a gist of what we offer as the best heating and cooling services provider in Jersey. Pick up the phone and talk to us; our doors are always open to your needs.